The wind is picking up and so are activities around here. The Mr is working on sprucing up the yard and Charisse and I are planning a Cinco de Mayo buffet shoot for the weekend. In addition, I have a few more Mother’s Day posts to crank out. So my mantra for now is, “Work Now Play Later”.
Looking ahead to warm weather activity it would be a great idea to have at least a month’s worth of post scheduled and ready to go. That is a tall order but I’m willing to put in the work now to have free time later on. Fingers crossed and throwing salt over my shoulder! Do you have any work now play later plans? I’s love to hear how you stockpile blog posts.
In case you missed these posts last week’s I’m sharing the links again
Now let’s party!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.