Other than our weekly link party, here are a few things I’m looking forward to.
I’m looking forward to not wearing a winter coat and gloves.
I’m looking forward to riding with the car windows rolled down and wearing sandals.
I’m looking forward to seeing fireflies at night.
I’m looking forward to grilling on the deck.
I’m looking forward to the smell of freshly cut grass and saying hello to my neighbors as I walk through the subdivision.
I’m looking forward to planting flowers and herbs.
I’m looking forward to observing how hot it’s been and to not having another winter storm warning for a very, very, long time.
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EDT… LIGHT PRECIPITATION MOVING ACROSS THE REGION THIS AFTERNOON WILL TRANSITION FROM SNOW TO A WINTRY MIX. ACCUMULATION OF UP TO ONE HALF INCH OF SNOW CAN BE EXPECTED AS THIS TRANSITION OCCURS. THIS WILL RESULT SOME SNOW COVERERED AND SLIPPERY ROADWAYS. IN ADDITION…VISIBILITY MAY DROP BELOW 1 MILE AT TIMES WITHIN ANY HEAVIER BURSTS OF PRECIPITATION.
What are you looking forward to this summer?
I’m so happy that we get to have these online parties no matter what the weather is like and we love having you join us.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.