Welcome to our Monday Night Link Party, Celebrate Your Story. After two weeks in Dallas with my daughter, I am home. As much as I would have liked to be with her until she was totally back on her feet, it was time for me to come home. She continues to improve every day and once again thanks for all the good wishes. Getting back into my regular blogging routine has proven to be a bit of a challenge but I’ll get my mojo back soon. In the meantime, I’m enjoying the unusually warm weather here in Michigan and hope it lasts for a long time.
Enough about me, what have you been up to, inquiring minds would like to know?
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Leslie who blogs at From Playdates to Parties is giving away free watermelon printables that are perfect for summer entertaining and a delicious Watermelon Mojito recipe.
The last time I had rhubarb I was about 9 years old. Needless to say, I don’t remember much about it and haven’t had the desire to try it since then. That changed when I came across Marilyn’s Strawberry Rhubarb Cupcakes.
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods set out to combine her two favorite home décor styles- Farmhouse and Coastal- in one project and she did an amazing job. Take a look at her Coastal Farmhouse Seaglass Candles.
Right now, I can’t think of a more peaceful setting than Jenna’s Sand Dollars and Starfish Tablescape. The view is divine!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
When you take a look at Pam’s post My Happy Place the Summer Garden you’ll understand why she feels that way. It is botanical bliss!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.