This week’s Celebrate Your Story Link Party is up and running!
Shiver me timbers it is cold outside! No matter the temperature where you are I hope you have the chance to snuggle with the ones you love. If not, send them warm loving thoughts. Do you have any exciting plans for Valentine’s Day? Are you making or buying something indulgent to celebrate the day? Our Valentine’s celebration is usually low key and this one is no exception. There is never a shortage of sweets around here and I’m sure I have something stashed in the freezer for a special treat.
It’s also time for our weekly link party, Celebrate Your Story. Chloe, Danielle and I are so appreciative of all you that link up and would love for you to spread the word. Even if you don’t want to link any of your current or past posts, take a look at what the others are sharing. Link parties are a great way to find inspiration if you’re having trouble filling in your editorial calendar.
In case you missed them these are my posts from last week:
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story!Link Party
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.