Whether you’re linking up or just here for inspiration, welcome to Celebrate Your Story Link Party!
Even if your favorite team didn’t win yesterday’s big game I hope you had a fantastic weekend. We’re not that much into the game but we sure do love the snacks. And speaking of snacks; last week’s link party was chock full of prime time munchies. Go back and take a look see and save your favorites for another occasion. Are you ready to party? Let’s do this!!
Features From Last Week’s Link Party
I am a self-confessed carboholic and Jennifer almost sent me over the edge with her Pulled Pork Flatbread.
If you can’t decide between Mexican food and pizza, Bird over at Bird’s Party Blog has the perfect solution.
This is one dreamy post, thank you so much, Pam, for the beautiful pictures of Rosecliff Mansion.
Christine from Little Brags created the coziest outdoor space for the holidays.
Most Clicked on Link
This beautiful romantic table for two was shared by Shannon at Belle Bleu Interiors.
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.