What a weekend!! We literally had a party that lasted four days. Our son from Atlanta returned home today and tomorrow his sons and our oldest daughter return to Texas. The outpouring of love and support we received was overwhelming and I did manage to capture a few pictures that I will share soon. I’ll also share the fairytale story of how my husband and I met.
Ok, enough about me; how was your week?
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Carol from Bluesky Kitchen shared a sweet idea for your next girlfriend gathering along with helpful tips on how to make it happen.
I, along with so many others think that Marsha’s watermelon grill is one of the cutest things ever. It’s a part of her ideas for Backyards, BBQ’s and Picnics.
Do you know how to make a strawberry laugh? Take a trek over to Culinary Envy and Susan will show you how.
Marie who blogs at Interior Frugalista built a dining bench from a mismatched head and footboard. It is beautiful!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Last week’s most clicked link was submitted by Janet of Rosemary & Thyme. Her Waterside Dining Tablescape is stunning!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.