Celebrate Your Story Link Party #61 is up and running and we are excited to see what you have in store for us this week. How are you keeping yourselves busy? Any special projects on tap, or maybe a vacation for some sun and surf? Mother Nature is still playing tricks on us with every other day winter weather advisories and I think we should invest in Icy Melt. In the meantime, the countdown to spring is on and we’re keeping a sunny disposition. Have a fun week!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
It’s no longer time to roast chestnuts on an open fire but I would love a slice of this cake from Olives n Okra. Thanks Sherry!
Carole at From My Carolina Home has me excited for leftovers with her creative recipes.
Jennifer over at Creatively Homemade had a great tutorial just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Nancy from Etched in Colloquy gave us hope for spring with her pretty table.
Most Clicked Link shared by Jeanie at Create and Babble
Jeanie found a creative way to update these once trendy baskets.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.