It’s party time at Celebrate Your Story. Pull up a chair, grab the beverage of your choice and hang out with us for a while. If you’re sharing with us this week we’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to. If not, we hope you’ll be inspired. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week.
Features from Last Week’s Party
Over at Lolly Jane, Amy from My Name is Snickerdoodle, shared Sweet Berry Croissants. As if a berry stuffed croissant isn’t decadent enough; the croissants are glazed. They’re glazed people!!!
Lubna from a Crafty Homemaker shared How to Test the Freshness of Baking Powder and Baking Soda. If ever your baked goods didn’t turn out as planned her tip could be the reason why.
Linda who blogs at Burlap and Blue made beautiful Paper Flowers and included a step by step tutorial. I really need to study this one. Thanks Linda!
I’ve definitely been struck by the winter blues and thankfully Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction gave us 5 Thrifty Tips to Creat a Cozy Home. These should tide us over until spring arrives.
Most Clicked Link
Kari from Me and My Captain shed a new light on flipping houses. There’s more to it than what we’ve seen on television. The before and after pictures are amazing.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.