Welcome to Celebrate Your Story Link Party. Hopefully, you enjoyed the July 4th holiday and were surrounded by family, friends, and lots of love. As we head towards the dog days of summer let’s make it a point to enjoy each day to the fullest no matter what the weather or season. While holidays can be some of the high points of the year, don’t overlook those special moments that can happen anywhere at any time. Chloe and I look forward to you joining us each week and are so happy that you’ve decided to party with us.
On a housekeeping note; please forgive me if I don’t get the chance to check in on your posts. I’m traveling to Dallas this week to be with my daughter as she recovers from surgery and needless to say she’ll need lots of Mommy attention. Take care, my friends!
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Ilda and Margaret shared these beautiful pastries Belém-home to the famous Pasteis de Belém.
Doesn’t this Thai Chicken Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing look absolutely divine? What a gorgeous presentation of a delicious dish. Thanks, Pattie!
Head to Poofing the Pillows to find out how to create a fountain in a garden cart. You have some serious DIY skills, Stacey!
Lindsey’s little girl turned 7 and had a fantastic party. Check out her post on How to Throw a Moana Birthday Party.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
If you haven’t had the chance to check out Pam’s Star-Spangled Evening please do. She styled a beautiful table in the most peaceful setting.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.