Welcome to our Monday Night Link Party and thank you for taking the time to link up or just look around. Two weeks friends and all the visions of sugar plums will no longer be dancing in our heads. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to so let’s get started.
Features from Last Week’s Party
I have made many pitchers of sangria and I’m learning that there is a right and no so right way to get the perfect mixture. Thank you Leslie for the White Wine Holiday Sangria recipe!
Rustic Glam is one of my favorite themes and I fell in love with the Go Rustic Glam Gold Decor theme at Bellenza.
Leanna, from Faeries and Fauna is a member of The Farmhouse Hens a group of DIY bloggers. She shared her Farmhouse Styled Christmas Ornaments and they are cute as can be.
Lina from Sew Historically linked up with her DIY Pine Cones with Salt and Wheatpaste. Friends, this is one easy-peasy craft.
Most Clicked Link
Pam who blogs at Everyday Living gave us lots of inspiration this week with her First Noel Tablescape. Pay her a visit and see how the song ties into her beautiful table.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.