Celebrate Your Story 115 is live and we’re anxious to see what you were up to last week. Now that the Super Bowl is behind us we can really get down to all things Valentine’s. It’s also now safe to say that Easter is the month after next. I know I’m jumping the gun a bit, but it’s never too soon to start planning. Just sayin.
Thank you for joining us!
I’m familiar with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Bumbleberries are new to me and so is a lemon pie crust. Can you imagine how amazing your kitchen would smell when baking this Bumbleberry Pie with Custard Topping?
Maybe it’s the deep freeze we’ve been in but steak sounds really good right about now. Linda who blogs at Poinsettia Drive shared Flank Steak Sandwiches with Blue Cheese. I’ll take two, please!
I’ve had a package of fillo dough in my freezer for a while and it’s time to use it. Jas’ Fillo Cherry Blossoms are just what I’ve been waiting for.
Getting together with your gal pals any time is a fun idea, but sometimes we don’t know where to start. Carol over at Blue Sky at Home took away the guesswork for us with her ideas on How to Host a Valentine Brunch.
Do you feel like you’re in a Valentine’s décor rut? Or, are you just starting out and need a creative boost. Laura from Décor to Adore shared Romantic Décor Ideas for the Home. You’re sure to find lots that will inspire you.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.