Happy Monday friends! Thank you for all the well wishes for a speedy recovery. My ankle is still painful but thankfully the swelling is really going down. Other than the pain, my biggest challenge is dealing with the loss of independence. My family, hubby in particular is making sure I have everything I need. Still, I want to be able to take care of myself. All things in time and I appreciate you all hanging in there with me.
There were lots of entries from last week’s party and picking only three faves isn’t easy. My choice came from Baking a Moment and when Allie said this was the Ultimate Coconut Cake she wasn’t kidding! This baby is loaded with coconut.
I hope you’ve had a fun and productive week and look forward to what you will share.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site