Welcome to another edition of Celebrate Your Story. I’ve been knee deep in cooking shows and cleaning house getting ready for the holiday season. I’m often slow to get in the mood, but when I get there, I’m all in. Are you making a list and checking it twice or deciding what sides to have with your Thanksgiving dinner? Either way my friends it’s the most wonderful time of year. Hopefully, you’ll find and share some inspiration with us this week. Let’s Party!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
It’s been ages since I’ve made a pecan pie, and Susan from Culinary Envy convinced me that it’s time to give it a go. Her Traditional Pecan Pie in a Jar is single serving treat heaven.
I hope that bling never goes out of style because I love it. Linda who blogs at Life and Linda styled a Thanksgiving with Bling Tablescape and it is beautemous!
Check out Amanda’s post Cozy Living Two Favorite Fall Traditions. I’ll give you a hint, one’s pretty and the other is sweet.
If you’ve been to Bird’s blog you know that she knows her way around a tablescape. Her Boho Chic Thanksgiving Table Using Copper and Blush Pink is breathtaking.
Most Clicked Link
From scratch pie crusts and I have an on again/off again relationship. That’s why I was delighted to see Mrs. Kringle’s Apple Galette easy peasy and stress free.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.