Welcome to Celebrate Your Story link party! If you’re looking to spruce up your space inside and out, we’ve got you covered. Need a pumpkin recipe, we have that too. Halloween is right around the corner and you’ll find lots of inspiration here for crafts, décor and yummy treats. If you have posts you want to share, new or old, we’d love to see them. So, let’s party!
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story Link Party
If you want to learn how to Dress Up a Plain Faux Pumpkin take a hop over to Across the Blvd and she what Beverly created.
Bavarian Apple Oatmeal Streusel Cheesecake. Let that sink in. My theory is that if it contains oatmeal and apples, it must be healthy. I’m sticking to that story.
Pam said when her Renaissance man brought home a bounty of fall produce and flowers it was like a party on wheels. Check out her Pumpkin Party on the Patio and you’ll agree.
Katrin who blogs at Kreativ K calls this a Simple Southern Fall Front Porch. It is simple, simply beautiful!
Most Clicked Link from Last Week
Lindsey over at Repurpose and Upcycle shared her Fall Table Setting from the Target Dollar Spot. Looks like it’s time for me to make a Target run!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site