Seeing as how this is Easter week we are so happy that you are here at Celebrate Your Story link party. Have you finalized your menu? Are the Easter baskets ready and waiting to be filled? Is your home in tip top shape and all decked out in spring décor? It’s a no for me all the way around! So, in the interest of brevity let’s get this show on the road!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Michelle over at Our Crafty Mom, channeled her inner Martha and shared a cute Martha Inspired Easter Basket.
Lisa from Lazy Budget Chef shared a Homemade Vegetable Garden Birthday Cake that her husband’s cousin made for her father. Head on over and check it out.
Pam loves color and when you pop over to Everyday Living you’ll see how she used it in her powder room. Very pretty!
Speaking of color, Cristina from Birds Party shared a DIY floral table runner as part of her Modern Floral Easter Brunch. Talk about a pop of color!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Shannon who blogs at Belle Bleu Interiors designed a lovely tablescape for a special family dinner. What a beautiful way to celebrate all the family being together.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.