Welcome to the 112th Celebrate Your Story Link Party! If this week is anything like last week, this is going to be a fantastic get-together and we’re happy that you stopped by. From Valentine’s treats and décor to home organization tips, you’ve graciously shared your ideas with us and please keep ‘em coming. Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Features From Last Week’s Party
We have lots of winter left and I am dreading it. However, Ann’s gorgeous Winter Snowflake Tablescape is pretty enough to chase away all my winter blues.
A few weeks back I was on a purging spree, tossing items from the cupboard that I thought I wouldn’t use. Thank goodness I kept the dates. Now I can make these yummy Date Squares from Thel’s Kitchen.
There’s nothing like a hot bowl of chili when the temps take a dip. Beverly who blogs at Across the Boulevard shared her recipe for Slow Cooker Chili and also presented it beautifully.
Lindsey from Repurpose and Recycle loves to create decor pieces out of unusual objects. She knocked it out of the park with her Easy DIY Book Wreath with a Custom Sign.
Most Clicked Link
Check out Pam’s beautiful Red & white Sweet Candlelight Tablescape. What a beautiful table to share with the ones you love. She also has some sweet treat suggestions for the holiday as well.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.