Hello friends and welcome to the Memorial Day Edition of Celebrate Your Story! I hope you’ve had a safe and relaxing holiday and we appreciate you being here. Even though it’s not yet official, we feel like summer is here and we’re ready for lots of fun in the sun. Get out there and enjoy the warm temps and don’t forget the sunscreen!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Danielle from A Sprinkle of Joy showed us how to Build Your Own Waffle Bar. It looks great Danielle and I’m taking notes!
I can count the times on one hand that I’ve had Starbucks. Thanks to Jas I now know How to Make a Classic Greek Frappe. My wallet and my taste buds thank you.
Pam from Everyday Living pulled out all the stops with her Mary Poppins Tablescape.“Chim chiminy chim chiminy chim chim Cher-ee!
Sarah who blogs at Sadie Seasongood took a trip to a baby goat farm and gifted the owners with this beautiful Barn Style Farm Sign.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
How does a Half Pound Chocolate Chip Snickers Cookie sound to you? Pattie over Olla Podrida sure knows how to tempt us. These babies are huge and they look fantastic!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.