A few weeks back we were on a roll with lots of sunshine and warm temps. Now we’re back to gray skies and cooler temps. I am certainly not complaining this is just an observation. As long as it’s not snowing I am a good.
Oh how I wish this was my house. I can only dream about hosting parties here!
This is the perfect time to really dig in and do some serious spring cleaning inside and out. I love drooling over the beautiful home layouts and reading articles on Houzz and I have another set of cleaning tips to share with you. So before we get on with our weekly link party check out this article on Houzz. Have a productive week friends.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.