I’m still trying to go through my inbox and catch up on all the things you guys have been up to. For all the blogs that I haven’t read or commented on, please forgive me. Charge it to the head and not the heart. One thing that I have to do is acknowledge Karissa @Bakingforhersoul for sharing “the Versatile Blogger” award with me. Thank you Karissa and I hope you didn’t think I forgot about it.
In keeping with acceptance of the award I will share 7 things about me that you probably don’t know. I will also pass this award on to 15 new or newly discovered blogs. Here goes:
1. I am a HUGE WWE fan and was so geeked when the Rock came back.
2. I have 5 children, 7 grandchildren and a spanking brand new great-granddaughter. Still trying to get used to that one!
3.In addition to being a baker, I’m also a certified personal trainer, Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialist, and a Fitness Nutrition Coach.
4. Once upon a time I was an aromatherapist.
5. I’m absolutely terrified of reptiles/amphibians, can’t even stand to look at pictures of them.
6. I can’t dance a lick but I would love to be on DWTS.
7. If given the chance I would love to relocate to Dallas or Las Vegas. Go figure, there are tons of creatures there that I can’t stand!
Food Blogging has led me to some amazing bloggers and mouth watering recipes. Choosing 15 is almost as challenging as the 7 things about me, but here goes.
Dishing Up Delights
My Madison Bistro
The Purple Spoon
How Sweet It Is
Curry and Comfort
Carrots n Chocolate
Home Cooking Adventures
Ally’s Baking Journey
Just One Cookbook
Dricks Rambling Café