I’m co-hosting a link party, yippee!!
Happy New Year! I hope 2016 is off to a great start and that your holiday season was magical. A few weeks ago my dear friend Chloe from Celebrate and Decorate invited me to join she and Danielle from Storypiece as a co-host at Celebrate Your Story weekly link party, so here I am! These ladies are fabulous and I am honored to join them every Saturday evening. Link parties have always been a source of inspiration for me and a great way to meet new friends. If your creativity is a bit stagnant and you need to fill up that editorial calendar this is the place to be.
There are so many new things I want to share with you this year. Lot’s of tablescapes, party ideas and of course sweet treats. However, there is one sweet treat that I just didn’t get enough of and want to make and share with you again. It’s this Vanilla Rosemary Layer Cake. The winter months are filled with family birthdays and this cake may have to make a reappearance.
After you link up to the party leave a comment below on your recipe or project that you’d like to make again. Welcome to the party!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story!Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.