Welcome friends to Celebrate Your Story! Link Party! I hope your week ended and has begun with lots of love and smiles. Chloe, Danielle and I thank you for sharing last week and hope you will link up again.
I haven’t done a “best of” round up from my 2015 posts, but I’m sharing one that really went over well and I hope you like it.
Also, choosing favorites from last week’s party was a challenge but here are a couple that really caught my eye.
The Party Stylist in me absolutely loves these Minecraft Party Ideas from LeroyLime . Too bad my sons are adults, but just maybe this theme would work for my youngest grandson.
I thought I was over everything Christmas until I became wrapped up in Christmas Jamaican Style
from Chef and Steward. I love that they included a Jamaican Christmas music playlist in their post.
So, what have you been up to?
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story!Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.