Happy Weekend Friends!
This is the last Saturday edition of Celebrate Your Story Link Party. Our new link up day will be on Monday’s at 8pm commencing March 7. We sincerely hope this change is not an inconvenience and that you will still be able to party with us. Since signing on as co-hostess with Chloe and Danielle, I am enjoying meeting so many talented bloggers and being inspired by all of your creativity.
Baking and entertaining are my niches but I am learning how to reupholster furniture and being inspired to try my hand at chalk paint. This is what link parties are about, learning, growing and getting out of our comfort zones. Thank you all so much for hanging out with us and we hope you’ll continue to share your amazing stories.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.