The Memorial Day edition of Celebrate Your Story was jammed packed with summer fun and holiday festivities and choosing just four features was quite the challenge. I hope you had a fun and peaceful holiday and that you’re ready to keep the party going. Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Pamela who blogs at Brooklyn Farm Girl baked the cutest little Mini Blueberry Crumble Muffins. Betcha can’t eat just one!
The lovely ladies over at Lolly Jane came up with a super tasty frozen treat. A S’mores Ice Cream Sandwich. OMG!!
I don’t think I can have too much table décor. Thankfully Janet at Rosemary and Thyme shared some of her great ideas for Affordable Tabletop Trends for the Summer.
Sandra from Dinner at Eight designed a gorgeous Late Spring Tablescape. Check it out for lots of inspiration.The Toulouse plates are just divine!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Speaking of inspiration; Pam over at Everyday Living shared a round-up of summer ideas. There’s everything from table décor to mani pedi’s.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.