Happy May Day party peeps! The May festivities are well underway here at Celebrate Your Story. Cinco de Mayo fiestas, Kentucky Derby ideas, and how to celebrate Mom are plentiful in blog land and we hope you find that spark of inspiration you need to get the party started over here. Thanks for joining us and have an awesome week!
Features from Last Week’s Party
I will never tire of Mexican food and this round up from Culinary Envy is a dream come true.
Because what the world needs now is The Summer of Love.
Sheila from My Kentucky Living knows a thing or two about vignettes and she shared a beautiful one with us.
Pam over at Everyday Living took us on another virtual tour. This time she was strolling a Historic Southern Town. All I need is a glass of sweet tea and a fan.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
There are a plethora of cards that are available for every occasion. However, there’s nothing like a handmade card. Linda, who blogs at Paper Seedlings shared a pretty Gelli print card and it’s so pretty.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.