Celebrate Your Story Link Party is here for you come rain, shine or holiday. Thank you so much for spending time with us each week. To all our friends that have been affected by Hurricane Harvey we’re with you in spirit and send you lots of love. My cousin and her family in Beaumont were trapped for several days and cousins in Houston had to relocate to a shelter. These are troubling times for our country but we are resilient and will pull through. Let’s look on the bright side and allow our spirits to be lifted by the links you’re sharing.
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine shared her recipe for Sweet Balsamic Chicken Skillet. This tasty looking dish will get you out of the kitchen, fast, quick and in a hurry.
It’s been a while since I’ve styled a kid’s party and Sarah over at Foxy Domestic Side has rejuvenated the party stylist in me. Her 5 Steps to Throwing an Awesome Party are very thorough and easy to do.
Last fall I waved the white flag when it came to having real pumpkins on my porch. The squirrels were relentless. Thank you, Mary Jo for sharing your Metal Pumpkins Garden Vignette. Take that you pesky squirrels!
I’ve been holding on to the last vestiges of summer for dear life but I’m about to give in. Lindsay posted a tutorial for her Spooky Halloween Wreath that left me wanting to dig out ye old Halloween décor. Check it out and you’ll see what I mean.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Sarah who blogs at Sadie’s Season Goods is the upcycle diva and knows how to turn the mundane into something beautiful. Wait until you see her Bourbon Bottle Pumpkins Gourds knew I was saving those liquor bottles for a good reason. Thanks Sarah!
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.