There’s no turning back now, it’s fall y’all!! It’s been unseasonably warm here but that will change real soon so I’ve pulled out my fall and Halloween bins and I’m ready to roll! Many of you may not have any spanking brand new fall or Halloween décor or recipes but don’t let that deter you, we’d love to see what you worked on last year so please share. Now on to this week’s party!
Sandra’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
I’m a bit smitten with skillet desserts these days so this Plum Saskatoon Berry Pie From Satori Design for Living as right up my alley.
Chloe’s Favorites from Last Week’s Party
Crystal over at The Weathered Fox showed us how to create a little more storage space with her Industrial Farmhouse Pantry Shelf.
Most Clicked On Link
Linda shared a beautiful Autumn Baker’s Rack and boy are those colors popping!
Before we get to our weekly party I want to let you know that I will be participating in an Autumn Tablescape Blog Hop organized by my link party partner Chloe Crabtree from Celebrate and Decorate http://celebrateanddecorate.com/. There will be tons of inspiration for so please check out the beautiful tables. Listed below is the schedule for the week, my day is Wednesday September 28th.
Life and Linda | CoziNest | A Toile Tale | Ramblings of a Southern Girl | The Little Yellow Corner Store http://thelittleyellowcornerstore.blogspot.com/2016/09/autumn-candlelight-tablescape.html / Celebrate & Decorate
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.