“Slowly I turned…step by step…inch by inch…,”
Do you remember his vaudeville routine? Typically, it has two characters meeting for the first time, with one of them becoming highly agitated over the utterance of particular words. Names and cities (such as Niagara Falls) have been used as the trigger, which then sends the unbalanced person into a state of mania. There is fall everything all over the place! I am far from unbalance or about to go into a fit of rage but the trigger word for me is fall and I am so not ready!!
Even though I not feeling all things the internet certainly is so I’ll have to keep looking at all of these lovely images to get pumped up.
Sandra’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
This Spicy Chili Dog Casserole from Just 2 Sisters oozes fall doesn’t it?
I may not care for the cooler fall temps but Jennifer’s recipe for Caramel Apple Turnovers is one that I can’t wait to try.
Chloe’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
Who could resist this showstopper ice cream bar? Valerie at Candlelight Supper pulled out all of the stops for this one.
Mary at the Boondocks blog refurbished a vintage suitcase into something truly useful and very pretty, check it out.
Most Clicked On Link
The most clicked link this week belongs to Pam at Everyday Living. She has fall covered inside and out.
Thank you for joining us this week and we look forward to seeing what you’ve been up to.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
The code is: