Happy Labor and welcome to our 42nd Celebrate Your Story Link Party. By this time most of us are winding down from the holiday, especially if you have kids going to school tomorrow. In our area tomorrow is the first day and I imagine there’s lots going on in preparation. This is also the unofficial end of summer. Time for mums, pumpkins and lots of hot cocoa. You guys are ending with a bang and we have some lovely features to prove it so let’s get started!
Sandra’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
Leslie over at Lamberts Lately gave us a delicious all in one creamy, cool dessert. I would enjoy this Banana Split Earthquake Cake in any season!
This beautiful Tomato Herb Fritta that Jennifer shared reminded me that I haven’t had enough fritattas in my life. How great would this be for brunch?
Chloe’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
Rita definitely has a knack for putting together a pretty table. Her Let’s BEE Friends Tablescape is gorgeous!
Speaking of End of Summer; Mary Jo from Masterpieces Of My Life styled the perfect table to bid a fond farewell to summer.
Most Clicked On Link
Autumn is in the air and appearing in lots of home décor. Check out Lori’s Fall Decor Inspiration.
I hope this holiday has been relaxing and filled with lots of love!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.