Last week was a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows and we’re all still recovering. At the beginning of the week we were gearing up for our youngest daughter’s birthday party when we found out that our niece who was only 26 had passed away. To top it off a legal matter popped up that was completely draining. Please forgive me for not getting around to comment and thank you for the links you shared. We’re praying for a much calmer week ahead.
Time to lighten things up a bit with the wonderful features from last week.
Sandra’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
I’d never heard of cookie butter until I started blogging. That stuff is lethal, but in a good way. Check out this No Bake Cookie Butter Pie from Jolina over a the UnLikely Baker.
Cookies are about the last thing I need right now but Sheila at Kentucky Living is making them hard to resist.
Chloe’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
Debby at Debby Goes Shabby has the best luck finding treasures at Goodwill. Take a look see at the before and after of her find.
Rhonda from Ramblings of a Southern Girl took us on a beautiful trip down memory lane with a gorgeous tablescape from last fall.
Most Clicked On Link
Jenna is doing her best to put us in an autumn state of mind and provided us in with lots of fall inspiration with this great round-up, and those Pottery Barn plates are pretty darn cute.
Thank you for choosing to join us each week, we really enjoy your company!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.