You’ve all heard the saying, “The hurrier I go, the behinder I get”, right? That was my life last week. After about three days of spinning my wheels I decided to sit down and gather my thoughts. A crisp glass of Chardonnay was the perfect accompaniment to my gathering of thoughts. Hey, whatever works!
After going over my seldom used editorial calendar I put some things down in writing and made a plan. Part of the plan is to realize that adequate sleep and me time is crucial to getting things done in a timely manner. We’ll see how that all works out in the coming weeks. Obviously you guys have got it all together because we had some amazing links to choose from for our favorites this week.
Sandra’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
How about a Tablescape that’s bursting with berries to keep us in a summery mood. Thank you Jenna at Painted Apron!
I am crushing big time on Marilyn’s S’mores Milkshake. One look at it and you’ll know why.
Chloe’s Favorites From Last Week’s Party
Rhonda who blogs at found these faux cutie patooties at the dollar store and gave them a major update.
There’s still time to have a back to school dinner party for your favorite student(s) and Summer at She Leaves a Little Sparkle. provided lots of inspiration.
Most Clicked On Link
The honor of most clicked on link goes to Shannon at Belle Bleu Interiors for her Blue Butterfly Meadow Tablescape. Beautiful table Shannon!
Between trips to the Farmers Market and a mad dash to crank a few more summer projects, we hope you have time to share with us this week at Celebrate Your Story.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.