Happy Monday and it’s time for another link party! I hope your Easter was fantastic and that you are well rested. As we roll through the months it’s time to start making plans for Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day. My how the time doth fly!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
These Sugar Cookie Flower Pots with Strawberry Roses shared by Becky at Somewhat Simple are just too pretty. How cute would they be on a dessert table!
While out thrifting, I always hope to find a wooden box like this one that Janet from Rosemary and Thyme used for her Rustic Floral Arrangement. What a beautiful centerpiece!
Coconut Bunny Cakes anyone! Pattie and I both share a love of Nordic pans and even though I don’t need another one, I want this one. Don’t tell my kids!
Nancy from Etched in Colloquy created a beautiful and elegant Easter tablescape. Hop on over and check out, Dining with Nobles.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Did you see this lovely Fabric that Kathryn from The Dedicated House wants to use in her One Room challenge? Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.