Happy Monday friends! I hope Mother’s Day was perfect for all of you that celebrated. We have something new at different for you at Celebrate Your Story Link Party. Beginning this week Chloe, Jenny and I will choose an entry from the previous week’s party to feature. So please share those links! Here are our faves.
I am a fan of dessert any time of the day and my favorite foodie feature, came from Jenna at The Painted Apron. Her Breakfast For Dessert Pie looks like it could easily become a family favorite.
Remember, the links you submit can be recent or older ones, we’d love to see them. So without further ado it’s time to party!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.