Another Monday night, another blog link up! I hope you had a productive and fun weekend and that you have more fun planned for this week. I think we’ve all pretty much tossed the weather reports to the side and decided to get on with the business of spring. We aren’t able to don our spring attire just yet, but we can surely put a spring in our step by adding some bright and cheery home décor.
Also, if you’re looking for spring table inspiration Chloe has organized a Spring Tablescape Blog Hop and it starts today. Check the links below the lineup. Now on to the party!
Features from Last Week’s Link Up
For the longest, I’ve wanted a set of Moscow Mule cups. Beverly at Across the Boulevard has given me the perfect reason to buy them with her Charleston Pineapple Mule.
Raise your hand if, like me, you have a phobia about working with yeast. I have to get over mine soon so I can make this beautiful Easter Easter Egg Bread Ring that Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats shared with us.
Sometimes it’s the simple things that have lots of impact. Katrin from Kreative K proved it with her Easy Feather Easter Eggs.
I save aluminum cans then I toss them out. Time to start saving them again so I can make some Gold Crushed Can DIY Planters. These are so cute Claire!
The Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
Leave it to Sarah who blogs at Sadie’s Seasongoods to give me a reason to start saving jars as well. I love these Vintage Spring Jars!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Don’t forget to check out the Spring Tablescape Blog Hop