Welcome to our Monday Night Blog Hop! We had the most glorious weekend of the year thanks to the warm heart of Mother Nature. On Saturday, we broke the record with temps in the mid-60’s which is our sign to throw something on the grill. Other than the delicious food and delightful weather, it was nice to not have the heater on for two days. Mild temps and plenty of sunshine is in the forecast for the rest of the week, woohoo!! Each week our blog hop is filled with fun recipes, crafts and DIY’s to suit everyone’s taste and needs and I’m looking forward to what you are going to share this time around.
Features from Last Week’s Blog Hop
Be still my foolish heart! I love yummy treats in jars and Susan’s Salad in a Jar with Pepper Hearts was no exception.
My heart went pitter patter at the sight of these Heart Shaped Dinner Rolls from Somewhat Simple.
When I saw Jolena’s Decorative Wall Crown I remembered that I have metallic ribbon. Guess it’s time to go through my crafting supplies.
Not only is Claire a whiz with denim she also finds creative uses for maps. Her Beautiful Map Roses are simply gorgeous!
Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
Carole who blogs at BlueSky Kitchen shared some great tips and awesome pictures on How to Host A Special Valentine Brunch For Your Girlfriends.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.