Welcome to Celebrate Your Story ~ 90 party peeps! Hopefully, all is well and your week is off to a great start. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your projects and ideas with us, we appreciate you being here. Let’s Check out the features from last week!
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Meals in bowls are all the rage now and Linda from Burlap and Blue shared an Easy Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe and it looks like something I could eat every day.
Thank you, Tracey, for sharing your Virgin White Sangria recipe. Kiddos everywhere are giving you a big thumbs up!
If you’ve been to Interior Frugalista you know that Marie knows a thing or two about furniture makeovers. Check out her White Washed Antique Wash Stand.
Looking for an easy peasy craft? Head on over to Kreativ K. Katrin created a beautiful Embroidery Hoop Using a Sharpie. This one checked all the boxes for me!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Look at that little face! This cutie is in the line up from Mary’s Photo of the Day July 2017. Great pictures Mary!
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.