Woo-hoo, we just turned the Big 6-0!! Hello, party peeps and welcome to Celebrate Your Story Link Party #60. Now that all of the holiday hoopla is behind us it’s time to settle down, restore and rejuvenate. This is also the time when those New Year’s resolutions are tested. My lifelong resolution is to love more, laugh more and be eternally grateful. So let me start by saying how grateful I am that you visit here each week to share your posts, or just to hang out and visit. Thanks a bunch!
Features from Last Week’s Party
Baked Turtle French Toast from Marilyn’s Treats and what a treat this is!
25 Appetizer Recipes from Just 2 Sisters. These are great to have in your recipe stash.
My 10 Blogging Goals for 2017 from Bluesky Kitchen. Sounds like Carol is off to a great start!
New Year’s Eve 2016 Fete Noire from A Graceful Table. What a beautiful table in a classic color combo. What a beautiful table in a classic color combo.
Most Clicked Link shared by Janet at Rosemary & Thyme
I love how Janet worked festive paper products into this gorgeous table.
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.