Welcome to Celebrate Your Story #59 our first link party of the new year. I hope your holidays were filled with fun and love. I missed all of you last week and look forward to seeing what you’ve been up to. If you have more holiday posts you’d like to share please do. It’s never too early to start planning for the next season. So, without further ado, let’s party like it’s 2017!
Features from Last Week’s Party
Spinach Dip Bread Bowl Recipe from Just 2 Sisters.
Champagne Drinks for New Years Eve from Bluesky Kitchen
Converting a CD Tower into a Pantry Shelf from Just Measuring Up.
Goodbye 2016 Hello 2017 from Smashing Plates Tablescapes.
Most Clicked on Link shared by Valerie at Candlelight Supper
Valerie shared snowy pictures from right outside her window. It was a beautiful white Christmas!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.