Another week another link party! After my doctor’s visit last week, I was cleared for most activity except for running and walking on the treadmill. Naturally I’m ready to jump headlong into everything, but I’m pacing myself. I was able to put together a new tablescape and did a little baking that I’ll be sharing with you later this week.
Before we get to the party I have a question for you. What is one thing you want to do, or meal you want to make before summer ends?
Now how about those features….
Carol over at Blue Sky Kitchen must have been reading my mind when she made this Peach Galette. Wouldn’t a scoop of vanilla ice cream be perfect with this?
Jennifer at Creatively Homemade whipped up a batch of Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies and she included an ingredient in the batter that was really a surprise.
The most clicked this week was Linda’s Aqua Dream Tablescape. Absolutely stunning!
OK, party hats on and noisemakers at the ready, let’s Par-Tay!!!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site