Even though we still have some ways to go I feel like summer is half way over. Add to that the fact that retailers seem to be rushing the season with all of their fall decor. That being said I’m going to do my best to enjoy it until the very last drop. Farmer’s Markets are in full swing and the weather has been gorgeous and there’s lots of sunny warm days left.
There was no shortage of summer beauty and inspiration at last week’s party. You guys are pulling out all the stops so let’s get on with the features!
How does Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Lemon Pie sound to you? It sounds out of this world good to me and I would be a very happy camper if someone brought this to my house. Stacey at Poofing the Pillows shared this ice box pie that her MIL brought to her.
I also love dessert in a jar and a A Bride on a Budget has me saying I do to this Banana Bread in a mason jar. Why didn’t I think of this last year when my daughter’s got married?
Penny Pincher Jenny may have Chloe running off to the store for supplies to make this
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken. Who says’s crock pots are for fall and winter?
The most clicked on link was this beautiful patriotic table from A Toile Tale which would be beautiful for Labor Day as well.
Your turn! Show us what you’ve been up to lately!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site