Happy Independence Day party peeps and welcome to the July 4th edition of Celebrate Your Story Link Party! I hope this day and your holiday weekend has been fantastic and thanks so much for sharing your day with us. I’m going to keep this short and sweet so you can get back to the festivities so here we go!
Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane must have been reading my mind when she posted this Banana & Coconut Cream Pie. Just the other day I was remembering how much my dad loved coconut cream pie.
Valerie at Candlelight Supper designed a beautiful Mermaid Tablescape that looks like it’s ready for the cover of a magazine.
Chloe’s first pick was this Patriotic Tablescape shared by Pam at Everyday Living. The stars and stripes are well represented on this beautiful table!
Chloe’s second choice this week is the Rock the Vote Wreath from Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods. She made perfect use of her political party buttons. Very cute and very timely Sarah!
The most clicked link was DIY Garden Décor from the Navage Patch. Handan and Greg have done an amazing job with their big backyard makeover. It’s beautiful and you will love their stories!
Thanks again for sharing your holiday with us and it’s time to party!
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site