Well we’ve ticked another holiday off the calendar but there’s no rest for the weary. Now it’s time to get ready for the 4th of July which is fast approaching. I hope you visit here again on Wednesday because I have some fun Independence Day ideas to share with you. Here’s a sneak peak.
In case I haven’t said it enough Chloe and I really appreciate you taking time from your busy day to join us each week at Celebrate Your Story. We had our work cut out for us this week choosing links to feature but we did it!
Anytime candy is featured in a dessert I am all in! Marilyn over at Marilyn’s Treats did just that with her Butterfinger Cheesecake.
The Party Stylist in me is swooning over this cute A Whale of a Party submitted by Jennifer at From The Family With Love.
How cute is this easy banner that Suzy at Worthing Court shared? Chloe thought it was pretty neat also and it’s her second pick.
This week Chloe is also sharing the most clicked on link which was Blogging Moments from Poofing The Pillows. Looks like they had a blast!
Now my friends it’s time to party!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site