Here we are almost halfway through June, unbelievable! Are your plans for Father’s Day set or are you still tossing around some ideas?
I have a mile-long list of things I’d like to have for dinner. That’s what happens when you watch cooking shows all day and haven’t cooked a meal or baked in over two weeks. One of the most unreal things, is that I’m ordering a Caramel Cake. Yikes, I can count the times that I have ordered a cake!!!
All of my baking equipment and most of my supplies are downstairs and me going downstairs isn’t happening right now. Even if they (my supplies) were readily available I still wouldn’t be able to do it. Oh well, more planning for the future I guess. And when it comes to going downstairs, I may be rolling down them when I get the go ahead from the doctor because my husband is feeding me very well! Love him!
Are you ready for another party filled with tons of inspiration? We certainly are so let’s get started with our favorite picks from last week’s party.
What also struck a chord with me is the Grilled Skirt Steak from Dedicated House. Kathryn you must have been reading my mind!
OK, now it’s your turn to show us what you’ve been working on.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site