Welcome to Celebrate Your Story #92. Before we get to party specifics, I have to say that our hearts and prayers are with the people in Texas. Just watching the devastation in and around Houston is heartbreaking. With a few more days of rain expected it’s unimaginable what our fellow citizens are going through and how long it’s going to take to regroup and rebuild. God Bless all the people who are giving their time, energy and resources to rescue those who are trapped and in need of shelter.
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
Janet from Rosemary & Thyme made beautiful Puff Pastry Individual Tomato Tarts and presented them on an equally beautiful table.
Susan who blogs at Culinary Envy says that this is the Best Bacon Caprese Sandwich and I believe her. She weaved the bacon people!!
Pottery Barn is filled with beautiful treasures but they can be a tad pricey. Michelle over at Our Crafty Mom shared How to Make a Pottery Barn Inspired Wood Bead Lamp and it is gorgeous.
Take a hop over to Savvy Apron to see Sherry’s DIY Zinc Top Table. DIY? OMG, it looks super high end. Awesome job Sherry!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
A while back Pam and her husband visited Ireland and had the pleasure of spending the day in Waterford. While there she took a tour of the factory and showroom. This crystal filled tablescape is stunning!!
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.