Welcome to another week of sharing and caring at Celebrate Your Story link party. I hope you had an awesome weekend and that this week is off to a great start. I spent most of Saturday baking and you’ll see the goodies real soon. Sunday has been designated my lazy day and I’m beginning to like it. I watched several movies and vegged out without one bit of guilt. One of the best ones I watched and one of the best I’ve seen in a long time is The Martian.
We’re gearing up for some busy times and I’m soaking in the downtime while I can. One thing I wish I’d had while vegging out was this Grilled Chicken BLT with Roasted Garlic Parmesan Spread from
It’s my favorite from last week’s link party. On second thought maybe this is something I should have on a day when I’ll be a bit busier!
It’s time to put your party hat’s on and show us what you’ve got!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.