Welcome to Celebrate Your Story blog hop, we are so happy that you’re here. Were you excited about the eclipse? We were totally into it and had our cereal viewing boxes ready. We didn’t get to experience much. It was a tiny bit dark but it felt and looked different. That aside, it was just neat to be a part of something that if predictions are right, we won’t see again. Wishing you a productive, peaceful week, and thanks for joining us again.
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
When you visit All That’s Jas you will find out how to make The Best No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake. I’m pretty sure my waistline expanded while looking at the pictures.
I was a teenager the first time I had Caramel Cake and it was love at first bite. Beverly who blogs at Across the Boulevard shows us step by step how to make her Old Fashioned Caramel Cake. It’s going to be so good!
I’m not quite ready to let go of summer and neither is Lori from Dining Delight. You have to see her Celebrate Summer Tablescape.
Decor Bead Garland is very popular and over at Home with Mimi you’ll find an excellent tutorial on how to make one. Check it out!
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Pie crusts and I have had a love/dislike relationship for a long time, and that’s why I love galettes. Kelly from Champagne and Frites shared a Summer Berry Galette and it looks amazing!
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.