Here we are again at our Monday night link up. Well it looks like everyone is pretty much over cold temps and dreary days and is marching headlong into spring. And I for one couldn’t be happier! If you have a Burlington’s in your area run in and take a peek. Their spring/summer décor is so economical and I’ve never seen starfish and turtles look so pretty. Then there’s Big Lots. If you plan on decorating with a beach theme give them a try also. Their selection is a bit more rustic, but like Burlington’s you can’t beat the prices. Once again I look forward to being inspired by your creations so let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Features from Last Week’s Link Up
Savory Irish Soda Bread Pudding anyone? I could eat this everyday and twice on Sunday. Thanks Susan!
When I’m wishing a lot of wishes and kitchen makeover is at the top of the list. Sabrina from Pink Little Notebook shared some amazing DIY before and after kitchen photos.
Jody over at Southern Seazons put together an adorable Farm Fresh Vignette that had me smiling from ear to ear. Love the little piggy!
It’s not too late for a few more St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Gifts and Stephanie from Somewhat Simple has you covered. I’d like a few of these for myself!
The Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
Debby who blogs at Debby Goes Shabby found the cutest hand painted vase at Goodwill and filled it with beautiful iris from her garden. She also reminded us to start each day with forgiveness and to let go. Wise words Debby and a beautiful find.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.