Welcome to Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! It’s always a treat to see what you have in store for us each week. Remember sharing your creativity isn’t limited to just what you’ve done lately. We want be inspired by it all. After all sharing is caring, right!!!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
There are times when we just want some munchy food and Michelle from Just2Sisters shared lots of Finger Food Recipes. Thanks for doing the leg work Michelle!
Lemon Thyme Tea Cakes with Lavender Glaze, doesn’t that sound like a garden party in the making. These little lovelies came from My Thrift Store Addiction and I look forward to trying them.
Sheila from My Kentucky Living is on pins and needles waiting for spring and so are we. Thanks so much Sheila for sharing this beautiful bouquet.
The three Irishmen have come out to play over at Dining Delight and they’re as cute as can be. Check out Lori’s St. Patrick’s Day Display.
The Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
The spring theme is also alive and well at Everyday Living. Thank’s so much Pam for your Tablescape Tuesday Happy Daffodils.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.