Hello friends, we’re so happy you’re here for another Celebrate Your Story Link Party! Thank you in gigantic bunches for sharing your DIY’s, recipes, makeovers and most importantly your time. Take your shoes off, pour the beverage of your choice and let’s see what’s on tap this week!
Features from Last Week’s Blog Hop
Beverly from Across the Boulevard designed a beautiful Coastal Table and showed us how to make Seashell Napkin Rings. Thanks Beverly I have a couple of sets that need sprucing up.
They say summer bodies are made in the winter and Jennifer from Six Seeds prepared Baked Honey Balsamic Chicken Breast to help us get ready.
Spring has sprung in Penny’s kitchen. Her Spring Floral Design Using Birch Bark is so pretty.
Carole who blogs at Bluesky Kitchen has been giving us sneak peaks of her pretty little space. This week was the big Home Office Reveal and it was so worth the wait.
The Most Clicked On Link From Last Week
I would love to go thrifting where Sarah from Sadies Season Goods does. Her Hudson’s Bay Inspired Winter Décor is fantastic.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.