Welcome to Celebrate Your Story Link Party 94!
Thank you for sharing your links with us each week. With the changing of the seasons, tumultuous weather and world events there are lots of things to distract us. I find that in these times it helps to have a creative diversion, and hopefully Celebrate Your Story Link Party lends you a hand in that direction. On this day let us also remember those who lost their lives and the families they left behind on this day sixteen years ago.
Features from Last Week’s Celebrate Your Story
When it comes to candy corn you either like or you don’t, there doesn’t seem to be an in between. Cristina from Birds Party shared a Candy Corn Halloween Cocktail Recipe. This recipe can also be made as a mocktail so the kiddos aren’t left out of the festivities.
Eating healthy now in preparation for the holiday season isn’t a bad idea. Check out these Garlic Parmesan Turkey Breast Cutlets shared by Stephanie over at Somewhat Simple.
If you’re familiar with Tarahlynn you know she has shared some of the most amazing projects over at Grandma’s House DIY. Last week she styled a beautiful Farmhouse Fall Vignette. Hop on over and take a look see.
Have you ever dressed a plastic pumpkin in one of your old shirts? Penny did and it’s the cutest thing ever. Check out her post Dressing My Pumpkin.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Each week Pam who blogs at Everyday Living shares a Simple Southern Sunday post. It’s filled with lovely pictures and inspirational scriptures. Thank you so much Pam.
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Here is where you can share your links:
Celebrate and Decorate: