Welcome to our Monday night link party. We’re so happy that you’re joining us.
Chloe and I have so much fun partying with you every Monday evening and appreciate you sharing your passion with us. Not only are we gearing up for Father’s Day and the 4th of July, my family is putting the finishing touches on our plans to celebrate our 41st anniversary. Even though it’s not a milestone in the traditional sense, it’s a big deal for us. All the kids will be home and we are planning for 3 days of family, food, and fun. Can you imagine how much I’m going to bake???? Ok, enough about my plans, what have you been up to lately. Inquiring minds want to know!
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
Pamela from Brooklyn Farm Girl whipped up a batch of Sprinkled Butter Cookies and they are super festive and easy to pull together.
And Speaking of whipping up delicious desserts; Susan over Culinary Envy sent me right over the edge with her Coffee Waffle Cone. This is a great all in one treat.
This Moss-Covered Mailbox from Penny’s Treasures caught Chloe’s eye and with good reason. Wait until you see it!
Marie over at Interior Frugalista salvaged an old newel post and turned it into a gorgeous Welcoming Banister.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Sarah who blogs at SadieSeasongoods came up with the perfect remedy for plastic wrap that doesn’t cling and aluminum foil that blows away. She made Vintage Bandana Bowl Covers that are sure to be a hit at any cookout.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.