Thank you for checking out Celebrate Your Story Link Party. So, we have two May holidays down and two to go. With Mother’s Day coming up I hope you come away from our link party with lots of ideas to treat the special Moms in your life. Please don’t forget to do something special for yourself also, you deserve it.
Whether you’re here to share your links, or you’re looking for inspiration, we’re glad you came.
Features from Last Week’s Link Party
I’m a card caring member of the chocolate lovers club but I do love a decadent lemon dessert as well. Check out these luscious Lemon Drop Chess Squares from Lambert’s Lately.
And while I’m professing my love of fruity desserts; how about these Mexican Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas that Jas shared with us.
Rita who blogs at Panoply showed us that Tablescaping is Fun with by paying homage to Dorothy Draper. Thanks for the beautiful table and the introduction to Ms. Draper.
Raise your hand if you’d like to have a Stress-Free Mother’s Day Brunch. I would too! Janet who blogs at Rosemary and Thyme styled a colorful brunch table complete with mouthwatering goodies and pretty disposable serveware.
The Most Clicked on Link from Last Week
Butterflies and daisies are a welcome sign of spring. Lori over at Dining Delight shared a Butterflies and Daisies Mother’s Day Tablescape that is absolutely gorgeous. Who wouldn’t love to have a seat at this table!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Show a little love to those sharing their stories by leaving a comment on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.